Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Up to 3 1/2 hours per day (times vary by program), up to 5 days a week, Monday – Friday. Day and evening programs available.
12:00 – 3:30pm, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
4:00 – 7:30pm, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Adults of all genders (18+) with Anorexia, Bulimia, ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder), Orthorexia and OSFED (Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorders). See below for information on Esperanza’s Emotional Overeating Program.
- One meal and one snack daily, supported by dietary and clinical staff
- Weekly nutrition education group
- Cooking classes
- Restaurant outings
- Grocery store outings
- Takeout meal exposure
- One individual therapy session weekly
- Therapeutic groups, up to 3 per day
- Family therapy and case management as needed