Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
We understand that eating disorder patients often have compromised immune systems. We will work with each individual to provide services in an environment where they feel safe, whether that is onsite at Esperanza or via tele-health. At this time, insurance providers continue to support virtual therapies.
Adults of all genders (18+) with Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder), Orthorexia and OSFED (Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorder)
Initial assessment and ongoing weekly medical monitoring by physician and daily medical monitoring from nursing staff
Weekly individual medication management session with psychiatrist. Psychiatrist available as needed for crisis medication management
- Weekly individual session with dietitian
- Three meals and 2 snacks daily, supported by dietary and clinical staff
- Weekly nutrition education group
- Cooking classes
- Restaurant outings
- Grocery store outings
- Takeout meal exposure
- Individual therapy, two times per week
- Couples & Family therapy OR Case Management, 1-2 times per week
- Therapeutic groups, up to 7 groups per day
Click here to see descriptions of the evidence based and integrative therapy groups that are part of the healing process at Esperanza.